Everything ASA — brought to life in the ANESTHESIOLOGY® Resource Center
ASA experts standing by to answer questions and hear your feedback.
In the spirit of this year's return to in-person events, ASA is pulling back the curtain on our own committees and offerings, letting you meet directly with the people who create and support our most popular education titles, publications, and services.
ASA experts are looking forward to answering questions and hearing your feedback. Plus, members can take advantage of special discounts on education available only at the annual meeting. Bring along any colleagues who aren't ASA members yet to see what we have to offer and to lock in last year's membership rates.
Attendees are invited to stop by dedicated areas for just about everything ASA:
· Member services: Update your contact details, find out about FASA® eligibility or pick up your pin, shop at the ASA store, grab a selfie, or just say hello.
· Popular CME: Try your hand at Anesthesia SimSTAT online simulation training, look inside ACE and SEE, learn about the Diagnostic POCUS Certificate Program, and more.
· Anesthesiology® Journal and ASA Monitor®: Discuss upcoming content and sit in on special sessions hosted by editors and contributors.
· ASAPAC and advocacy: Learn more about our most critical initiatives and how to get involved.
· Anesthesia Quality Institute (AQI): Chat with an expert to make sure you're getting the biggest return on your data and see what new features are on the horizon.
In addition, a Resource Center theater will be buzzing with a full slate of dynamic events, including:
· How to use social media to promote your research, presented by the Anesthesiology® journal.
· Practical advice on opioid safety via the REVIVEme program.
· A closer look at the Perioperative Surgical Home (PSH) model.
· Q&A with ASA Monitor “Ask the Expert” and “The Curious Economist” columnists.
· Education demonstrations for residents through established anesthesiologists.
· Browse the complete Resource Center schedule now.
If you've ever considered trying simulation training at home, intended to update your contact details online, or wondered if you're making the most of your ASA member benefits, be sure to visit the ASA Resource Center any time the Exhibit Hall is open.
Visit Anesthesiology Today Annual Meeting News for more articles.